A rugged vibration measurement and balance kit you can use on all your rotating equipments, including grinding wheels, fans, turbines, and other devices. Provides balance measurement and analysis and tells the user where to add, remove, or position weights to achieve balance.
- A rugged vibration measurement and balance kit you can use on all your rotating equipments, including grinding wheels, fans, turbines, and other devices.
- Provides balance measurement and analysis and tells the user where to add, remove, or position weights to achieve balance.
- Includes all items you need to immediately start balancing faster and more efficiently.
- Simple to use software provides just what you need to monitor vibration and perform balancing operations without unnecessary complexity.
- Two-plane capable standard hardware and software.
- Optical speed sensor that is easy to setup and use, and works from a comfortable distance (0.1–2.0 meters) from rotating machinery.
- Vibration display includes selectable units, with English or metric and acceleration, velocity or displacement units. The included vibration sensor is accurate, reliable, and small enough to fit into tight areas.
- Speed, simplicity and reliability all with one instrument that pays for itself.
- No more guess work or wasted time in balancing your rotating equipment.
CX Balancer set contains:
- Display Box
- 2 x Accelerometer
- 1 x 1m Transducer Cable
- 2 x 5m Transducer Cable
- 2 x Magnet
- Optical RPM Sensor with 5m Cable
- Adjustable Magnet Support for RPM Sensor
- Extension Tip
- USB Communication Cable
- 1m reflective tape
- Carry Case
This is the latest instrument software.
The instruction how to update the instrument.
To edit and store balancings from CXBalancer in your computer, please download this file:
With the software below you can simulate almost every function in CXBalancer.